” Pool Campus Recruitment Drive for StayinFront India Private Limited” B.Tech-CSE/IT /ETC/EE/EEE , MCA for 2019 graduating batch. Please refer below the complete details on the “Recruitment process
Schedule of Campus Drive
|Date||7th January 2019|
|Venue||Trident Group of Institutions|
|Reporting Time 3:30
|Step 01||Written test online|
|Step 02||Group Discussion|
|Step 03||Technical Interview|
|Step 03||HR Interview|
|1||Company & Name||StayinFront India Pvt. Ltd.|
|2||Nature of the company and Area of Operation||For over 20 years, StayinFront has focused on developing technology that helps mobile sales representatives in the life sciences and consumer goods industries to do more, know more and sell more in every customer visit.|
|3||How is your man power distribution ratio in terms of Freshers & Experienced||40%|
|4||Designation of the posts||Graduate Business Model Developer|
|5||Number of vacancies||20|
|6||What are the branches you are going to hire from||
MCA/ B.Tech-CSE/IT/ ETC/EEE
|Eligibility Criteria:||60% in B.Tech/MCA|
|7||Place of posting during probation and after probation period||Gandhinagar|
|9||Service Agreement||No Bond , No Security deposit only service agreement for 2 years|
|10||Maximum back paper allowed at the time of appearing the process||No backlog students are allowed|
|11||Desired Skills||Knowledge of development on HTML 5, JQUERY, IOS and Android would be an advantage|
|· Knowledge of VB/VB.Net and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase).
· General understanding of the business computing environment and interaction with other applications including Microsoft Office is required.
· A very good level of written and spoken English is required to correctly interpret and query specifications.
|The main duties of a Business Model Engineer are as follows:
Coding effort estimation
Model Configuration and Coding
Support issue resolution
Communication of Progress and Issues
|14||Narrative Description||· A Business Model Engineer within the Research & Development Group is responsible for delivering a product to an agreed specification.
· He/she will work with a Program Manager in order to manage release timeframes. This will often involve providing time estimates for coding effort.
· He/she will follow prescribed development practices in order to produce code of the highest quality with a minimum number of defects.
· He/she will contribute to all aspects of the finished product,including coding, documentation, training and supporting literature.
· He/she will contribute to ongoing support and maintenance of existing released products.
· He/she may work within a Product Focused team.