Karvy is a premier integrated financial Services Company ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across all the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India.
|About KSBL- Broking|
Karvy Stock Broking Limited, an equity broking and advisory services firm provides retail stock-broking facilities. Its services have increasingly offered customer-oriented convenience which we provide to a spectrum of investors—high net-worth or otherwise—with equal dedication and competence.
|Purpose of role|
To understand customer’s financial goals, advice them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy and execute trade
- Advising clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and executing orders on behalf of client for equities, derivatives and third party products.
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- Engage clients through telephonic conversations about their investments and encourage them to trade.
- Responsible for achieving brokerage targets, Client Traded Number and client activation daily through effective advisory services.
- Cross sell and up sell existing products to the existing clients.
|Desired Skills & Experience|
- MBA-Finance/Marketing, PGDBM (Major or Minor)
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English and regional language.
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, macro movements with respect to market and be able to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients thus generating insights for clients.
- Candidate with NISM- Equity & Derivatives (series 8)certification will be given preference
- Should have passion for a career in Stock market
- Follow in house research reports, company news and track company performance
- Should be willing to work in morning and evening shift (4:00pm – 12:00am)
- Compensation and rewards best in the Industry
- Post Graduate: Min 2,50,000 fixed p.a. + 7,50,000 variable.
- Willingness to work in Evening
- Place of posting: Hyderabad
- Timings: Morning shift: 8:00AM – 5:00PM& Evening shift: 4:00PM – 12:00AM (should be open to work in both the shifts)
Selection process: –
Step one:- Group Discussion (elimination round)
Step two: Aptitude test (elimination round)
Step three:- Technical and HR round