BOB Financial Solutions Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda and a Non-Deposit
Accepting Non–Banking Finance Company (NBFC). BFSL was established in the year 1994 to cater to the
need of rapidly growing credit card industry in a focused manner. BFSL is one among the pioneers in
Indian card market and was the first nonbanking company in India to issue credit cards.
The Company’s core business is credit card issuance and consumer lending. It also provides support to
Bank of Baroda by carrying out its merchant acquiring operations and its debit cards operation for its
overseas territories/ subsidiaries and sponsored RRBs.
Given below are the requisite details of the internship program
- Post Grad- MBA, 2021 YOP
- Must have access to a PC/Laptop with internet connection
- Penchant to do local mapping and generate insights
- Selection Process:
- The college will collect the resumes of interested students and share with BFSL
- Depending on the number of resumes, the BFSL may shortlist the profiles on the basis of academic score and any other relevant information
- The interviews will be conducted over video conferencing to select the Interns.
- Duration: 2 months
- Internship Offer Letter: The letter will be issued centrally after receiving the final details.
- One week of online training for interns on our products, processes and other requisite details
- Mentoring support from BFSL to ensure success of the interns
- The internship would primarily require remote working owing to the COVID19
- Role of Interns:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Usage of Primary and Secondary data for understanding the Credit Card Market
- Studying the acquisition process of at least three competitors
- Understand the organization’s product and process for new client sourcing.
- Sourcing and Acquisition of Credit Cards for the organization
- Able to demonstrate the product line and product feature to the potential customer and advise on the right product for selection for closure of deal
- Market Mapping of Assigned Geography
- Benchmarking of Credit Card Industry
- Stipend: Rs. 1000 per approved card sourced with no upper-cap. (For example, For 1 approved cards Rs. 1000/- will be paid , for 25 Approved cards Rs. 25000/- will be paid and for 50 cards Rs. 50000/- will be paid.) The stipend amount is inclusive of any cost incurred by the interns on travel, courier, stationery etc.
- The interns will be required to submit a report approved by the mentor
- The interns will be offered a completion certificate.
- They will earn a stipend depending on the cards sourced.