Greetings from MITS Group !!!!
Kindly find the below details for the eligible students for registration (Only Masters are eligible). The last date of registration is 14th December 2020.
About Us: Established in 2002 and incorporated in 2005, XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held corporation providing IT, audit and quality control outsourcing solutions to a defined clientele in the US mortgage industry. Being a technology savvy organization, we have helped clients to develop integrated technology platform to bring the best of the mortgage solutions. Our experience in financial services and the mortgage banking industry, with a blend of technology and our focus on providing the highest quality financial services to our clients in US from our operation centers in India; enables us to provide the most efficient and cost effective services to our customers.
XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd. assists client to develop web-enabled solution which is used for loan origination and servicing system and which is one of the most advanced technology platforms in the industry. XL Dynamics conforms to international standards to foster an efficient and contemporary work environment. XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.’s implementation and delivery model leverages capacity, capabilities, and competencies to achieve excellent customer satisfaction. Being a business driven by customer success, we manage annual transactions and mortgage portfolios worth billions of US dollars. We have four (4) Operation Centers and one Training Center in Navi Mumbai.
Our Functions: We have proven expertise to provide comprehensive solutions to a defined clientele in the US mortgage industry, including but not limited to:
- IT solutions
- Expert analysis, assessment and audit of complex financial products
- Inspection of executed financial trades
- Documentation of policies, processes and guidelines
- Quality control services, Operations and Servicing quality control
- Trading and hedging strategy and support
- Regulatory compliance and audit services
- Securitization of loan instruments study
A Financial Analyst is responsible to complete accurate data analysis while maintaining the integrity, security and privacy of the data. They are specialists at XL Dynamics, who accurately set up the loans in the ERP system after reviewing the loan files. They carry out checks and verifications to ascertain the regulatory compliance of the loan.
They perform verifications as per the process checklist to determine authenticity of data and submit their analysis to our clients in US.
- Position: Financial Analyst
- Job Shift: Night (Male and Female both are eligible)
- Experience: 0-8 Years
- Education: MBA/Post Graduate (MBA,M.Com, M.A, M.Sc)
- Job Location:Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Mysore, Cochin, Chennai, Guwahati
- Salary Range: ₹ 3,50,000 PA – ₹ 6,00,000 PA (Night Shift allowance of Rs 1,00,000, in addition to the CTC)
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements
- Configure financial data and documents in the ERP system
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data and documents in the ERP system
- Perform verifications as per the process to determine authenticity of data
- Generate final agreements for execution
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SELECTION PROCESS: Online Test, Telephonic Interview and Skype Interview
Registration Link : https://msb.ac.in/xl-dynamics-campus-recruitment-2021/
Registration Last date: 14th Dec, 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to exceed the expectations of our clients
- Commitment to deliver quality results and overcome obstacles in minimum stipulated time
- Must be self–managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Night shift employees will be eligible for INR.1,00,000/-pa Night Shift Allowance over and above the CTC
- CA (Chartered Accountants)/CS/CFA/ICWA are not eligible
- Candidates with the existing backlogs/ATKT (Results Pending) will not be entertained
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply
- We do not have rotational shifts
- Prior knowledge in mortgage is not required
- Female candidates will get night shift till working from home. Later on, will work in the day shift on moving to workplace
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.